We are a full-service auction company, preparing your household, estate or farm items from start to finish.
Our Services include:
We perform all of the steps necessary for you to have a successful auction!
Things to do to get ready for an auction! Here are some helpful tips!
- Familiarize yourself with the location of the auction. (Watch for Signs) You don’t want to find yourself lost on the morning of the event. .
- Will the auction be held indoors or out? If it’s outside, you will need to be ready for the elements – think boots, umbrella, hat, sunscreen or mittens.
- Have cash or a checkbook on hand.
- Prepare boxes and packaging material. Your new treasures will need safe transport.
- Early arrival insures a parking spot close to the sale. You will undoubtedly make numerous trips to your vehicle to store your acquisitions.
- Get your bidding number. Our staff will register you for the auction and keep track of your purchases. They will be in a designated area. They will ask to look at your driver license and will take down your address and phone number. Hang on tight to your number. If you lose it, the finder could use it to purchase items on your dime.
- Locate the bathroom and the food wagon. Visit each!
- Arriving before bidding begins allows you to adequately inspect items. You’ll want to take a close look at everything you are interested in purchasing.
- All the fast talking and hand raising can be exciting. Decide on a price you are willing to spend for each item. Keeping track of the items you have won is also helpful.
- Auctioneers have a certain call or way of speaking. Listen carefully to exactly what he is saying. You don’t want to end up paying $275 when you thought you were paying $75. Special note: If the auctioneer holds up two items and says “choice”, the winning bidder will be given the opportunity to take one or both of the items. If the both are chosen, the winning bid amount will be paid for each item. If the auctioneer holds up two items and announces “two times the money”, winning bid amount will be paid for each item and both must be taken.
- The auctioneer may group items together in a lot or sell a pile of items by the piece. Listen and be clear on this before placing a bid.
- Quiet, patient observation of how other auction attendees bid and otherwise conduct themselves is always beneficial (and often entertaining).
- Bring your lawn chair.
- Lunch on the grounds
Up Coming Auctions:
Schroeder & Kabble Auction
The Personal Property of
Archie Zabel Estate
141 N 12th St, Clintonville
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Starting at 10:00 a.m.
Lunch on Grounds, Bring a lawn chair.
Directions: From Clintonville South Main to left on W 12th St, turn right to property on N 12th St.
Tools & Equipment:
Tool box w/tools, 2 chain saws, electric jig saws, wheelbarrow, shovel, rakes, pitch forks, 6 gas cans, Monroe parts display, cant hook, chains, electric drill, aluminum step ladder, grease gun, 12 ft Keller fiberglass step ladder, 2 burner propane tank heater 10,000 to 30,000 BTU, 2 wood handle shovels about 3ft long, misc. hand tools, bench grinder, 20# propane tanks
Fishing & Hunting Equipment:
10 wood oars, gun case, many fishing poles, fishing nets, fish finder, two 11.6 feet long aluminum row boats, live trap, hunting clothing-coats, hay bale pop up hunting blind
Household & Miscellaneous:
Spittoon, porcelain table, drop leaf table, Christmas tree stands, canning jars, fans, 2 wooden bar stools, bird houses, wood baskets, wringer washer, aluminum pails, steel pots, bottle capper, small round oak table, sausage stuffer, large box of albums, small freezer, small air conditioner, china hutch, glassware, pizza maker, deep fryer, electric wheelchair, TV stand, knick knacks, dresser, walker, 70’s Davenport with matching chairs, pots and pans, plates, glass table with 3 chairs, cast iron pans, water bed frame, night stand, 4 drawer dresser, 8 drawer dresser with mirror, picture frames, 6 drawer dresser with mirror, plant stands, 2 vacuum cleaners, duck lamp, youth size motorcycle helmet, youth size ATV helmet, Tiffany style leaded glass hanging lamp, Sears metal runner sled with back rest, 6 ft Adirondack wood toboggan, cast iron cookware, cuckoo clock, sterling silver salt and pepper shakers, sterling silver table lighters, black leather motorcycle jacket, ladies 14k white gold wrist watch, Munusing small wood bowl
Antiques & Collectables:
Tools, 2 coffee pots, hatchet, wood cook stove, radio, 2 boxes of tools, 8 wooden chairs, large round oak table, 2 round wash tubs, 3 square wash tubs, cabinet, RCA Victor radio, spinning wheel, coffee table, candle sticks, hutch, wardrobe, wash boards, fishing reels, solid wood 2 piece fishing pole
**Many other items, too many to mention**
Terms: Cash or Good Check
Schroeder & Kabble Realty, Inc., State License #160
Reg. WI Auctioneer Perry Schroeder, #261
92 South Main St., Clintonville, WI, (715) 823-SOLD
On the web at www.skrealty.net